Friday, September 2, 2011

Update!

Hola my fellow Dukan Dieters! I'm so sorry for the delay in information. I misplaced my laptop cord and could not log on!


What a whirlwind its been! I am proud to say I am down 8lbs in 10 days on this eating plan. Whoot Whoot! The hardest part remains the food of course but to see that scale FINALLY move in the reverse direction is so great!

I will say that I have had my slips but have not had much consequence for it. I love the ice cream cones at McDonald's and have gotten then the last two days and have still lost weight. But I don't eat the cone just the ice cream. This tells me that I am still taking in less calories than burning so that's a happy sigh! I did splurge and had a bowl of frosted flakes cereal last night -GASP!- and let me tell you it was soooooooooooooooooo good. You would have thought I ate the most decadent meal in the world but I did not want to gain weight and was very scarred. Needless to say the scale was exactly the same this morning at 7:00am so as much as I wished I had NOT eaten it at least it did not go backward and I am resuming my all protein diet.


When I logged into the website it said all protein for 7 days. I made the choice to make it longer. My plan is to loose 10 lbs on all protein and then go protein+vegetable. So far so great!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks admin for the post, Its really a nice post and Looking for more blogs like this. Please stay updated..!

    wedding planners in florida

    ReplyDelete