Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 2 eats results and tips....

Drum roll please! I lost 1 lb 8 ounces.. that's almost 2 pounds! Whoot! For a total of 2 lbs 8 ounces in two days.. So happy..so motivated..Hmmm Motivation...what a strange word to roll off my tongue after so long of living in frustration land....

Breakfast:

2 Lipton tea bags with milk creme (1% milk + low fat vanilla soy milk with cinnamon and sweet n low added)
5 egg whites + 1 egg

Lunch:

I had errands to run so I grabed my milk creme added so ice and went out the door- probably drank a good16 oz

Snack:
Home starving from errands I rolled smoked turkey lunch meat into a slice of 2% provolone cheese and devoured it

Dinner:
I mixed low fat ground turkey with a package of low fat 8 grams of fat per 4 oz of hamburger meat plus lots of Mrs Dash table blend and salt, pepper, and garlic salt and made big meat balls. I also added no-fat creme cheese into the inside of the meatballs and they were DELICIOUS! I only ate 1 at dinner with some spicy brown mustard. YUM

After Dinner Snack:

Two provolone cheese and turkey lunch meat wraps, half a meat ball from dinner and a sugar free, fat free jello cup.

You may notice I have not consumed any of the required Oat bran yet and it was because I did not have any. I found two different types at my local Safeway grocery store and will have my 1 1/2 teaspoons today.

TIP OF THE DAY:
I have two. I discovered we can have pickles. PICKLES! I love and adore a good pickle so I will incorporate these into my cooking soon and to add variety to my trusty fruit punch crystal light I bought no sugar no carbs no salt Perrier water and now add it to my drink and its really yummy and fizzy!

TTFN my fellow Dukans!

No comments:

Post a Comment