Friday, August 26, 2011

Day Three!

UGH! No weight loss no weight gain.. Exactly 228.4.. So I went back to the book to see if I am doing something wrong and one of the great things about Dr. Dukan is that he addresses all sorts of problems people encounter in the weight loss battle... mine happens to be that "time" of the month. An expert from his book says "A women gains about 2-4 lbs during this time of month from water retention" so as MUCH as I really really want to eat my frustration away with a McDonalds strawberry shake and small fry (my usual cure-all) I didn't and wont....so I did not loose any weight in ONE day... I can tell my body is changing in just the itsy bitsiest way so I am holding on. YEAH ME!

Oh Dr. Dukan's book also says on day three your hunger usually does away and your energy comes back...my experience has been a little different.

Day ONE: HORRIBLY HARD:
Day TWO: MUCH BETTER...
DAY THREE: UGH! Hard and hungry all day
Day FOUR: Not hungry at all, drank tons of water
Day FIVE: We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment