Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day Two!

Hello Happy Dukan Dieters!


Well its officially day two even though  posted my first day of the diet this morning I officially started it on Monday the 22nd.

I lost 1 lb. Whoot! The headaches, the tired-ness, the unsure-ness (is this a word?) was all worth it. Do you know how hard it is too loose a lb in a single day for me!

AND... I am stoked to say I woke up this morning with no headache and a new resolve! I went back to the Dukan site to read a few success stories and one was truly inspiring and motivating, coupled with my 1 lb loss and I am moving forward.

This morning I learned something new... I discovered if you drink something warm it really helps with hunger. If you read my 1st blog you know I skipped the coffee fix yesterday and paid for it dearly later with a headache. So this morning I put two teabags in a huge cup of hot water and added my warm vanilla milk/soymilk discovery to it and added lots of sweet n low (I have to go out and get splenda later) and it was scrumptious. I did not make coffee simply because I ran out so I will try coffee tomorrow morning and save my tea maybe for mid afternoon!

After drinking the tea I was not hungry until about 10:30am so then I made 5 egg whites with 1 regular egg with a pinch of olive oil and lots of black pepper and salt.

Lunch to come soon!

TTFN Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment